Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nas/content/live/acvr/wp-content/themes/acvr/functions/TemplateHelpers.php on line 115
1 / 2
- Polyuria and polydipsia of 2-month duration; lethargy; elevated alkaline phosphatase, ALT, AST and cholesterol.
- Stippled mineralized mass arising from the right 12th rib.
- Loss of serosal detail with mass effect in the right cranial and mid to dorsal abdomen.
1 / 4
- Rib mass was aspirated.
- A large heterogeneous, poorly vascularized mass in the right cranial abdomen, abutting the liver (right adrenal and pancreas not identified).
- A CT showed an aggressive right 12th rib mass and complex right adrenal mass.
- Rib resection, diaphragmatic advancement and abdominal mass removal were performed.
- Histopathology revealed a chondrosarcoma of the right 12th rib and a right adrenal cortical carcinoma.