Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nas/content/live/acvr/wp-content/themes/acvr/functions/TemplateHelpers.php on line 115
- Mixed echogenicity mass in the head of the spleen. Remainder of spleen appears normal.
- Multiple hypoechoic lesions within the lung visible past the diaphragm.
- Normal liver
- Splenic mass, either malignant (hemangiosarcoma, other) or, less likely benign (hemangioma, extramedullary hematopoiesis)
- Metastatic or, less likely embolic inflammatory lung disease
- Thoracic radiographs to confirm lung lesions and evaluate extent and character of disease. Splenic mass or lung lesion aspirate