October 21 - October 24, 2020
- Registration for the 2020 ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting will open in June. Check back later for more details!
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Registration
- Exhibitor and Sponsorship information will be available soon! Check back soon for more details.
- RECAP Registration will be opening soon. Check back later for more details!
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino is a 1,600+ room premier destination, located in the heart of Reno, boasting the perfect amenities for any getaway: recently renovated guest rooms and spa suites, over 50 headlining entertainers a year, six award-winning restaurants including Ruth’s Chris Steak House, LA’s famous Canter’s Delicatessen, a brand-new, state-of-the-art Poker Room, William Hill Race and Sports Book, and Laugh Factory Comedy Club, the #1 comedy club in the country. The resort also features; On-site gift shop and boutiques, Fitness center, Outdoor pool and a Topgolf Swing Suite.
- Hotel registration will open in June. Check back later for registration information.
Reno, Nevada – Down to Business. Up for Anything.
- This is where the country’s largest alpine lake collides with the Biggest Little City in the World, and where the phrase “one-dimensional” is taboo. Reno Tahoe is not your typical meetings destination. It’s a thrilling collision of contrasts. When majestic mountains converge on rugged high desert, an energy fills the air. It makes people want to see more, do more, be more. Though we’re known for paddle boarding by day and crowd surfing all night, this is a place that gets down to business. It helps that our wild, natural environments coexist beautifully with our more industrial side. We’re talking 300 days of annual sunshine to make planning a trip a dream! And that’s just the beginning of our story.
The 2019 Annual Meeting is Nevermore. Thank you to everyone for making it a SCARY good event!