Call for 2020 Abstracts
- Submissions are now being accepted.
- The meeting, including all presentations/abstracts, will be virtual this year. The deadline for submissions of abstracts is August 1, 2020, 11:59 pm PDT. Acceptance notifications will be made in early August.
- Read more about abstract submission before submitting.
- Submit an abstract
The 2020 ACVR Annual Meeting Comes To You Virtually
ACVR, Friends of ACVR and Sponsors,
Due to circumstances and uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, ACVR will not convene an in-person meeting in 2020.
Although we cannot meet face-to-face in Reno, we are making the best of our situation, and are planning a virtual meeting, complete with abstracts, key note presentations and continuing education material. Our virtual meeting is planned for the week of October 19, 2020. ACVR thanks the Silver Legacy Resort Casino in Reno, NV, for rescheduling our 2020 meeting to Fall of 2022. Please stay tuned for more information about abstract submission and meeting registration.
Wm Tod Drost, ACVR Executive Director
Kate Alexander, ACVR President
Registration, Sponsorship, and Abstract Submission
- Check back later for more details!
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Registration – Now Open!
Please join us as a sponsor or exhibitor at the ACVR Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting October 19 – 23, 2020! We are planning for five days of meetings
and networking to include:
- Virtual Exhibit Hall with an enhanced online meeting design
- Customize your Exhibit Hall “booth” to meet your company needs
- Share your company message and chat with attendees in the Exhibit Hall
- Valuable meeting sponsorship
- Access to veterinarians, residents, vet students, and technicians
- Abstract submission is now open for the 2020 ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting. The deadline to submit your abstract is 11:59 pm (PDT) August 1, 2020. To submit your abstract, click here.
- To review eligibility rules, click here.
Reno, Nevada – Down to Business. Up for Anything.
New Orleans will be home to the ACVR Scientific Meeting in 2021, and will return to Reno in 2022.