- Full Time
- Part Time
- Radiation Oncologist
Website BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital is currently seeking full-time and part-time boarded Radiologists to join our team! We currently have over 100 locations nationwide from coast to coast. Our hospitals are equipped with the latest veterinary technology in order for you to see the big picture and identify the best treatment for our patients. BluePearl relies on our network of qualified Radiologists to provide our Veterinarians with imaging interpretations in order to continue our mission of enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
Current available opportunities:
ARIZONA – Phoenix
DELAWARE – Christiana
FLORIDA – Clearwater, Orange Park
GEORGIA – Sandy Springs/Atlanta
KENTUCKY – Louisville
MARYLAND – Rockville
MASSACHUSETTS – Charlestown
MICHIGAN – Grand Rapids
NEW JERSEY – Paramus
OKLAHOMA – Oklahoma City
PENNSYLVANIA – Conshohocken, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Langhorne and Malvern
TENNESSEE – Franklin/Nashville
TEXAS – San Antonio and Spring/Houston
UTAH – Midvale
VIRGINIA – Virginia Beach
WASHINGTON – Seattle also seeking Radiation Oncology Hospitalist, Renton and Tacoma
WISCONSIN – Glendale
Telemedicine positions: are available to work remotely nationwide. Please reach out to Dr. Alison Cornell [email protected]
Click here to learn more: https://bluepearl.recsolu.com/job_boards/wQ8WrAHkCIRZn7wZIP5vrw
If you are board-certified or board eligible and a dedicated Radiologist who wants to make great money while working for an amazing company then keep reading…
We’re more than Radiologists; we’re mountain bikers, skiers, runners, gamers, musicians, artists, and every other variety of people. Our BluePearl team consists of family people, single people, introverts, and extroverts. You will find a friend here! Bring your friends too (here’s a secret…we have a referral bonus!)
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
Our Hiring Process:
You find this ad
You read this ad
It piques your interest
You tell us you’re interested by contacting Dr. Alison Cornell at [email protected] or calling/texting her at 631-877-3256
You set up a time to chat
She sets you up with one of our teams, you verify all the truths written here
You tell everyone how amazing your life now is at BluePearl in your new role
Your friends also join BluePearl and you earn bonus money!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org