- Full Time
- Part Time
- Portland, OR
WebsiteBridgetown Veterinary Emergency & Referral
Bridgetown Veterinary Emergency and Referral is ready to welcome a boarded, or residency trained Radiologist to join our new specialty hospital in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We are a culture and medicine focused hospital who believe in doing the right thing. We are privately owned and locally managed. We encourage you to tell us your ideal dream job and what you need for a healthy work life integration. Our team members can also give back to communities around the globe through our partnership with World Vets.
Our existing specialties include Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Emergency/Critical Care, Neurology and Radiology. We have a new Canon Aplio a450 ultrasound machine, GE OEC 9800 plus C-Arm, Siemens Avanto 1.5T MRI, 64 slice GE Optima CT660, in addition to two digital X-ray rooms. Our ideal candidate is collaborative, self-motivated, and will value and foster hospital culture of compassionate care, teamwork and inclusivity with the vision to expand our core values and hospital vision.
· No negative accrual
· Annual performance bonus based in equal amounts on hospital performance, personal performance and community outreach
· Relocation allowance
· Flexible work schedules
· Paid AVMA PLIT liability coverage
· Generous CE allowance
· Paid time off
· Health insurance with employer paid HSA contribution annually
· Dental and Vision insurance
· 401(k) with employer match
· Employer paid state license and DEA license
· Annual scrub allowance
· Short term and long-term disability coverage
· And much more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org