- Full Time
- New Jersey
WebsiteCompassion-First Pet Hospitals
Compassion-First Pet Hospitals
New Facility! New Equipment! Same Outstanding Reputation!
Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals – Hillsborough is seeking a Radiologist!
With every new season comes the opportunity for change. Our specialty and 24/7 emergency hospital has moved to a beautiful new, state-of-the-art facility, and we’re looking for a full or part-time radiologist to add to our team.
Why Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals – Hillsborough?
● You’ll be part of the Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals’ very impressive network of specialists, dedicated to collaborating and practicing advanced medicine with compassionate care.
● You’ll practice in a highly anticipated new facility with more space, new equipment, and a fresh look, located only three miles from our current location.
● You’ll grow with the team, working alongside our new hospital director, medical director, and multiple new specialists and emergency veterinarians.
● You’ll join a happy team that values a positive and healthy work environment focused on providing the best medicine while keeping the overall health and balance of our teammates in mind.
● You’ll earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with additional incentives.
Learn more about Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals – Hillsborough. <link to PDF>
Why Hillsborough, New Jersey?
Whether you enjoy the peaceful suburban life, access to big-city attractions, beach time, or mountain activities, Hillsborough is the place for you. Recognized four times as one of “America’s Best Places to Live” by Money Magazine, our community is just over an hour away from New York City and Philadelphia, about 30 minutes from local beaches, and less than 10 minutes from Sourland Mountain Preserve.
Are you one of the specialists we’re looking for? Send your CV to [email protected]
About Compassion-First Pet Hospitals
We’re a proud member of the Compassion-First Pet Hospitals’ family of more than 45 highly respected specialty and emergency hospitals across the United States. Compassion-First Pet Hospitals values individuality and innovation at the practice level, while recognizing the power and promise of collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit compassionfirstpets.avature.net.