- Full Time
Leading Specialty Healthcare for Pets
MedVet is seeking Radiologists (board-certified or residency trained) to join our team in multiple locations. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospitals offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare team includes great clinical services team members (our well trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful Radiology service.
Cleveland West, OH
New Orleans, LA
Mountain View, CA
Northern Utah (Ogden/Sunset, UT)
Looking for a clinical position somewhere not posted? We still want to hear from you!
Interested in telemedicine? Ask about opportunities to work remotely from anywhere.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal pet care and a 401K with organization match. Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative = initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion.