- Full Time
- Radiation Oncologist
- Norwalk, CT
MedVet Norwalk is seeking a Radiation Oncologist (board-certified or residency trained) to lead our million dollar radiation oncology service that features a Halcyon Linear Accelerator and is supported by a highly trained and experienced RadOnc team. This is the only Radiation Oncology service in the state of Connecticut and draws patients from multiple states.
Why Join MedVet Norwalk?
- In addition to 24/7 we offer specialties in Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Neurology & Neurosurgery, and Surgery. Later this year we will also be adding Cardiology.
- We offer a state-of-the-art facility with the technology, equipment, and clinical support you need to provide exceptional care.
- Using ezyVet and Smartflow makes completing medical records a breeze, and we are committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care.
- We also train ER doctors in our profession-leading Emergency Clinician Mentorship Program.
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders – a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Why you will love living in Norwalk: Norwalk is a unique coastal destination with beautiful beaches and endless recreation opportunities. Norwalk boasts varied culinary experiences, amazing shopping, a world class aquarium and many other entertainment options. Additionally, it is only 40 minutes to New York City via the train with all the professional sports, theater, arts and varieties of life for which that city is known.
For more information about this opportunity with MedVet, please apply here or visit our website at www.medvet.com. To submit a confidential CV/Resume, please email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don’t currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.