- Full Time
- Radiation Oncologist
- Norwalk, CT
MedVet Norwalk is seeking a Radiation Oncologist (board-certified or residency trained) to lead our million dollar radiation oncology service that features a Halcyon Linear Accelerator and is supported by a highly trained and experienced RadOnc team. This is the only Radiation Oncology service in the state of Connecticut and draws patients from multiple states.
The RadOnc service: We offer a spacious, designated radiation oncology treatment area and dedicated rad onc staff. We have a friendly, highly collaborative specialty team that will share and support cases. Other advanced imaging modalities include 16 slice CT, 1.5T MRI, and C-arm fluoro suite.
About MedVet Norwalk: In addition to Radiation Oncology, our hospital offers specialty services in Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, 24/7 emergency services, and starting in the summer of 2022 we will also provide neurology and cardiology services.
Why Join MedVet Norwalk?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders – a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Their collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our specialties include Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology, Radiology, and Surgery.
- We also have an energetic group of rotating Interns and a dynamic Emergency Department that provides 24/7 care.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Why you will love living in Norwalk: Norwalk is a unique coastal destination with beautiful beaches and endless recreation opportunities. Norwalk boasts varied culinary experiences, amazing shopping, a world class aquarium and many other entertainment options. Additionally, it is only 40 minutes to New York City via the train with all the professional sports, theater, arts and varieties of life for which that city is known.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com or to submit a confidential CV, please apply here or, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don’t currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.