- Full Time
- Vancouver, Washington
MedVet is seeking a Veterinary Radiologist (board certified or residency trained) to join our new Vancouver, WA hospital (suburb of Portland, OR). The ideal candidates thrive in a fast paced environment and are dedicated to practicing the highest quality of specialty care possible. The recruited candidates will join the MedVet Team treating over 100,000 patients annually.
Why MedVet? Everything Starts With Our Caregivers:
- Founded in 1988, MedVet has more than 30 hospitals and is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multi-specialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- All our doctors are eligible to become shareholders – a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Their collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- We leverage advanced technology to help you do your job — EZ Vet, SmartFlow, a new custom imaging platform, Ovid Discovery with access to 1000’s of texts + all veterinary and specialty journals, and Panopto for Grand Rounds.
- At MedVet, each doctor has a team member who is there specifically to help you! The Doctor Coordinator’s entire job is to support you – phone calls, arranging consults, getting up meds, helping keep patients visits running smoothly, or entering your patient records – your doctor coordinator helps you get through your day faster.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, PLUS Competitive Compensation, PTO, Student Loan Repayment Program, Fertility Benefits through Carrot, and Paid Parental Leave.
For more information about this opportunity with MedVet, please apply here or visit our website at www.medvet.com. To submit a confidential CV, please email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don’t currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.