- Full Time
- Cleveland, Ohio
WebsiteMetropolitan Veterinary Hospital - Akron
Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital in Northeast Ohio is growing and looking for a board certified Radiologist to join our team!
Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital has provided specialty and emergency care for over 50 years with an established reputation of providing the “Gold Standard” of veterinary medicine to Northeast Ohio. Metropolitan now has two locations to better serve the area.
· This is an amazing opportunity to read for two busy, established emergency and specialty centers.
· Within Metropolitan Veterinary Referral Hospital, there is a team approach mentality with specialists in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Exotics, Surgery, Neurology, Oncology, and Ophthalmology.
· Both our Akron and Cleveland locations are spacious facilities with over 25,000 square foot each equipped with leading-edge technology that includes: a state-of-the-art ICU, 2 digital radiography units, ultrasound, CT, MRI, laparoscopy, fluoroscopy, video endoscopy with laser capabilities, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, I 131 therapy, telemetry, and an on-site referral laboratory provided by Idexx.
· We opened our second location in Cleveland in February of 2022.
· Receive a generous compensation package that includes competitive salary/bonuses, medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability insurance, CE allowance, professional dues reimbursement, and 401K with matching.
· Northeast Ohio is a well-kept secret. Akron is located approximately 30 miles south of Cleveland, on the edge of urban and rural settings. The region also offers world-class medical facilities, regional and national centers for the arts, top-notch entertainment and professional sports. The area is also surrounded by an extensive array of scenic parks, including Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Lake Erie, one of the largest fresh water lakes in the world. Northeast Ohio offers all of this at a cost-of-living well below that of other major metropolitan areas across the country. The area is surrounded by several wonderful communities and townships, which have several excellent school districts ranked in the top 100 in Ohio.
We can’t wait to connect with you!
Email Amanda Schultz (email@example.com) to start your journey!
NVA Compassion-First is now Ethos Veterinary Health
We are excited to announce Ethos Veterinary Health as our new name. Ethos is the new, industry-leading community of legacy Ethos Veterinary Health, Compassion-First Pet Hospitals, SAGE Veterinary Centers, and legacy NVA Specialty and Emergency hospitals. This powerful new community brings together a dynamic network of ~145 hospitals, an unmatched team of experts, cutting-edge technology, and an unwavering commitment to the advancement of the animal health profession and better patient outcomes.
Our commitments to the industry, the profession, our teammates, and our patients, will not change, and in fact will be stronger than ever, as we forge new ground as this new dynamic community.
Ethos Veterinary Health offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, a 401k with employer match, and paid time off (including sick time) for all eligible employees. The team can provide more information about compensation and benefits for your specific location during the process. For positions based in Colorado, EVH provides eligible employees with paid sick and safe leave and public health emergency leave in accordance with the requirements of Colorado’s Healthy Families and Workplaces Act.
Ethos Veterinary Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
To apply for this job email your details to Amanda.Schultz@nvacompassionfirst.com