- Full Time
- Part Time
- Colorado - Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Remote, Anywhere
Mountain West Veterinary Imaging
Own your future
JOIN OUR RADIOLOGY FAMILY
Are you looking for a refreshing change?
Do you work in a specialty hospital owned by a large corporation or a candy company?
Do you work at a great teleradiology firm, but miss engaging with animals and other veterinarians?
Have you always wanted to be an owner of a practice?
Come be an owner with us and have a custom position tailored to ensure your happiness!
Who we are:
Mountain West Veterinary Imaging (MWVI) is an independent, radiologist owned, 5-person mobile veterinary ultrasound group serving the Denver and Boulder, Colorado regions. We understand that every new radiologist that joins our team is a crucial part of our growth, which is why everyone at MWVI is an equity partner. Our company respects the hard work needed to become a radiologist, and our goal is to have radiologists leading the specialty, instead of large corporations, AI firms, or top-heavy organizations profiting from your expertise.
MWVI radiologists work with local veterinarians, ER hospitals, and specialty hospitals to provide mobile ultrasound and teleradiology services. This allows you to collaborate with other veterinarians, have in-person patient care, and the flexibility of remote days at your home. The admin team handles all scheduling and invoicing, so you never have homework again, and your focus can be helping patients. We pride ourselves on working efficiently, providing exceptional service to the veterinary community, and having a lot of fun too! Our clients see us as an extension of their hospital, and we have close relationships beyond the radiology cases.
What we seek:
1. A radiologist (board-certified or board-eligible) to perform mobile ultrasound and specialty work for our Colorado clients, as well as teleradiology services. Ideal for someone who wants to live in Denver, Boulder, etc; we are flexible. This can be a full-time or part-time role.
2. A remote radiologist dedicated to teleradiology. This can be a full-time or part-time role. A flex or hybrid role. A waiting out your non-compete role. A side hustle role. A completely custom for you, by you role!
As a fast-growing radiology team, we have some unique ideas that set us apart. Our tech forward approach, equity for every radiologist, and fun start-up culture have allowed us to attract the right talent, while still maintaining our long-term commitments to make life better for all radiologists, veterinarians, and animals. We want this to be more than a job, and work-life balance isn’t just a buzz word to us, it’s built into our company scheduling process and unlimited vacation policy. But if you want some fancy buzz words to describe us; we are a passionate family of radiologists, proud independent entrepreneurs, and outdoor adventuring animal lovers.
If you don’t care about our company’s tree hugging Boulder vibe, and just want some sweet benefits, we have those too!
Benefits and Compensation:
Your base package is $300k and includes owner equity. We will customize your workload with mobile ultrasound, on-site specialty hospital services, and teleradiology services. Our pay structure rewards the radiologist, not the company, so your compensation can increase to meet your desired salary. Our base production rates are high and go up to 75%. Additionally, you can fully customize your benefits to fit your needs and production goals.
But wait there’s more…
- 100% employee healthcare coverage (includes vision and dental)
- A vehicle of your choosing with free gasoline or electricity
- Unlimited vacation
- All the tools needed for mobile work (an ultrasound machine, a shiny new iPhone or android, workstation for your home office with high end monitor(s), etc.)
- Paid board study weeks, CE stipends, all dues covered, PLIT covered
- Retirement savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match
- Custom FIGS scrubs
- Signing bonus
- Swag for days
Join our family of radiologists and have some fun while you do it!
Please contact our practice manager, Andrew Sullivan, to discuss further details at:
email@example.com or (720) 759-8656
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org