- Full Time
- Columbia, SC
WebsitePathway Vet Alliance
Change Agents for Good
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care is seeking a Board Certified Veterinary Radiologist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join their team.
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care is a collaborative workplace with resources at the ready to help you focus on patient and client care. Our VECCS Level II & AAHA Accredited facility was designed with workflow and patient care in mind and includes CT, MRI, Antech reference lab, 24-hour emergency services, and all the bells and whistles you would expect.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
We have an amazing team of veterinarians – light on ego and heavy on clinical expertise, we are constantly working together to care for our patients. The incoming Radiologist will work closely with our other services to provide a comprehensive team-based medical approach. Our team of specialists includes: Cardiology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Surgery and Dermatology.
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Annual CE allowance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) + employer match
- Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
- A team that values collaboration, and work-life balance
Located in beautiful Columbia, in the heart of South Carolina, where tradition and tomorrow pair perfectly. This modern city blends with centuries-old sites and historical attractions. With fantastic shopping, food and tons to see and do year-round, it’s the real Southern hot spot that will leave you looking forward to what’s next.
Apply today! Join our TEAM.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of You!
Contact me today to find out more about this exciting opportunity! [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com