- Full Time
- Part Time
Website Pathway Vet Alliance
Change Agents for Good
Are you a Veterinary Radiologist looking for a work from home position? Are you craving work-life balance? Teleradiology is socially distant and professionally rewarding. We would love to have you join our team! VitalRads is a unique teleradiology company; founded by Radiologists for Radiologists. We are seeking Board-Certified Veterinary Radiologists to join our group, offering full-time, part-time, and relief opportunities!
Qualified applicants are eligible to receive a generous signing bonus!
The ideal candidate:
- Is ACVR or equivalent Board-Certified
- Has both Clinical & Teleradiology reading/interpretation experience
- Wants to grow, learn and teach
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Has the ability to multitask and work well with a team
As a VitalRads Team member, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
Among the reasons to consider joining VitalRads are:
- Robust PACS and RIS systems
- An extensive network of specialists
- Abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Adequate caseload to assure quality production.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor (ACVR approved radiology residency program)
Who are we:
Founded in 2010 by Brian Poteet, DVM, DACVR, and later joined by Bobby Werner, DVM, DACVR, VitalRads has grown into a world-class team of veterinary imaging experts, headquartered in Cypress, Texas (just outside of Houston). The VitalRads team is comprised of board-certified veterinary specialists and other skilled professionals with over 150 years of combined experience in veterinary diagnostic imaging, teleradiology, telemedicine, PACS, DICOM, IT, and veterinary hospital information systems.
Our board-certified veterinary specialists review and interpret hundreds of cases from around the world, every day, from all modalities. VitalRads also has a mobile ultrasound group serving veterinarians in the Greater Houston area.
Our Core Values:
Pasion. We are driven to work hard and achieve incredible results for our clients and our business.
Teamwork. Every member of our team is respected and entrusted.
Accountable. Every member of our team is responsible for the outcome of our work.
Quality. We strive to produce results that exceed expectations.
Integrity. We are honest, ethical, fair, and trusted.
VitalRads is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation with commission potential
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Flexible schedules with generous paid time off (including paid parental leave)
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts
- Substantial Referral Bonuses available to employees who recruit fellow radiologists to join the VitalRads team
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly – Ember Hough, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.