- Full Time
- Part Time
WebsitePetRays - A Division of BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital
- Set scheduling or variable scheduling month-to-month depending upon your needs are available.
- Web-based image viewing/reporting system promotes ease of use from any location with high speed internet access.
- 24/7/365 administrative and technical support from our award winning operations center to facilitate job performance.
As a member of the BluePearl family:
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- Diplomate status or Residency Trained
- United States License
- High speed internet access
- Join us to build an emotionally and financially satisfying full-time career in teleradiology or
- supplement your current income on a part-time basis. All levels of commitment are available.
Dr. Alison Cornell, DVM at Alison.Cornell@bluepearlvet.com or 631-877-3256.
Dr. Anne Bahr, DVM, MS, DACVR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-810-3613.
To apply for this job email your details to Alison.Cornell@bluepearlvet.com