- Full Time
- Part Time
- Worldwide positions, headquartered in PEI, CANADA
Veterinary Teleradiology with a Personal Touch!
In just a few years, Radterra has become the fastest growing independently owned veterinary teleradiology company in Canada, with an immensely loyal international customer base. We prioritize a healthy quality of life for the radiologist, and take pride in being a “company of a few”. We choose to grow sustainably, without disrupting the stellar service we are known for.
Radterra is open 8am-4pm Eastern time, Monday to Friday only. Closed weekends, evenings, nights and all holidays, so no duty is required then!
Here are some of the hiring options we will absolutely consider:
- full time; 4 days per week
- part time; 3 hour, 6 hour, or 8 hour shifts
- intermittent full time; i.e. 8 weekdays in 2 weeks, followed by 2 weeks off
- locum or vacation coverage, especially during March and Summer 2021
- supplemental work outside of business hours; reading on weekends or nights (at your own pace when we’re closed) if convenient for you
- YOUR dream work schedule
Candidates must be board certified by ACVR or ECVDI and have a minimum of 1 year post residency experience. Team players with great interpersonal skills are a must!
If interested, please contact Dr. Paul Rist by email at [email protected] or phone at 902-403-7237.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com