- Full Time
- Part Time
- Worldwide positions, headquartered in PEI, CANADA
Veterinary Teleradiology with a Personal Touch!
In just a few years, Radterra has become the fastest growing independently owned veterinary teleradiology company in Canada, with an immensely loyal international customer base. We prioritize a healthy quality of life for the radiologist, and take pride in being a “company of a few”. We choose to grow sustainably, without disrupting the stellar service we are known for.
Radterra is open 8am-4pm Eastern time, Monday to Friday only. Closed weekends, evenings, nights and all holidays, so no duty is required then!
Here are some of the hiring options we will consider:
- full time; 4 days per week; 8 hour continual or 4 hour split shifts
- part time; 4 hour, 6 hour, or 8 hour shifts
- supplemental work outside of business hours; reading on weekends, early mornings or nights (at your own pace when we’re closed) if convenient for you
For full time positions, in addition to guaranteed salary, we also provide or reimburse:
- Signing bonus
- State or provincial licensure
- ACVR dues
- CE stipend
- Computer stipend
Candidates must be board certified by ACVR or ECVDI and have a minimum of 1 year post residency experience. Team players with great interpersonal skills are a must!
If interested, please send CV and contact Dr. Paul Rist at [email protected] or call 902-403-7237.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org