WebsiteSeaside Veterinary Cardiac Imaging LLC
Hello! Welcome to Seaside Veterinary Cardiac Imaging LLC. My name is Cody Redmond. I’m a licensed veterinary technician and a registered cardiac sonographer for people. I started this business as a mobile echocardiogram service with several Cardiologists contracted to read my echocardiograms. I am now branching further into the tele-radiology market and trying to incorporate Radiologist interpretations. I have a web based PACS system that allows the local primary Veterinarians to send me ultrasound, CT, and radiograph cases for interpretation. I am looking for Radiologists who are interested in 1099 contractor work. Being an independent contractor allows for more freedoms that might not be afforded to you in a full time position. For example, but not limited to, you get to work the hours that suite you and your life style, and contractor work tends to result in higher pay for your services! This position is completely online and thus you are able to work from the comfort of your home or wherever you would like. I believe in a “less stress equals more success” modo. That being said, in order to get this tele-radiology endeavor off the ground I currently am looking for enough radiologists to have combined coverage for 8am-9pm EST, Monday-Friday. I have three radiologists thus far and need a few more to complete the coverage needs. The coverage is really just needed to ensure that someone is available for potential STAT cases that might be submitted, as our turnaround time for most STATs are within 2 hours depending upon the modality. Most standard cases have a 12 hour turnaround time depending upon the modality. Otherwise, outside of the committed times that you give us to cover potential STAT and standard cases that come in, you will be notified via email or text when a new case is available and are welcome to login any time you wish to snag other cases to help out with the caseload. I like to be honest and transparent, so below is a remuneration list for your services based upon imaging modality.
- 1-5 images:
- standard report (~12 hr turn around time) $50/ study
- Stat report (~2 hr turn around time) $90/ study
- 6-10 images:
- Standard report (~12 hr turn around time) $75/ study
- Stat report (~2 hr turn around time) $135/ study
- 1-5 images:
- Standard report (~12 hr turn around time) $80/ study
- Stat report (~2 hr turn around time) $109/ study
- Computed Tomography (CT- 1 site)-
- Standard report (~24 hr turn around time) $120/ study
- Stat report (~4 hr turn around time) $160/ study
- Additional body sites are an added charge to the client and your fee goes up by half with each added site. (sites: head/neck, forelimbs, hindlimbs, thorax, and abdomen)
- ex 1.) If they send a request for a standard report for a head/neck CT and they add on the chest, that would be your original fee of $120 for the first site and then an additional $60 for the second site.
- ex 2.) If they send a request for a Stat report for a head/neck CT and they add on the chest, that would be your original fee of $160 for the first site and then an additional $80 for the second site.
- Computed Tomography (CT- full body)-
- Standard report (~24 hr turn around time) $282/ study
- Stat report (~4 hr turn around time) $445/ study
If you are interested in working with us and would like a tour of the PACS system to see how the viewer and reporting process works, please feel free to reach out to our email. I can set up a 30 minute zoom meeting and walk you through the workflow, and if you like the process, we would be delighted to have you work with us!
Phone: (804) 592-7711
To apply for this job email your details to SeasideCardiacImaging@gmail.com