- Full Time
- Denver, CO
WebsiteSelect Veterinary Radiology
MobiIn-House and Teleradiology Services in the Denver Metro area
Select Veterinary Radiology (SVR) is looking for a Veterinary Radiologist to join our team!
Do you want to be a part of the Select Veterinary Radiology team? SVR has been in operation since 2009 and is hiring for an exciting career opportunity in the Denver, Colorado area. We are looking for a board-certified or board-eligible radiologist, who shares our passion for advancing standards in veterinary diagnostic imaging to join our team. We are growing a great culture focusing on a sustainable, healthy and rewarding work-life balance with people that are happy at work doing what they like to do while giving special attention to the personal priorities of our employees.
• Board certified veterinary radiologist or one who has completed an ACVR or ECVDI veterinary diagnostic imaging residency training program
• Eligibility for veterinary licensing in the state of Colorado
• Talented, energetic, well-rounded
• Excellent communicator with a high level of interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work in a diversified practice
SVR employee benefits you’ll receive
• Signing and relocation bonus
• Competitive wages
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan, with company match
• Generous paid time off
• Annual continuing education allowance
• Applicable dues/licensing/liability insurance fees
• Flexible design of work duties to fulfill your desired professional goals. This includes teleradiology, in-house multi-specialty hospital/ER, and/or mobile ultrasonography
Our core values include:
• Professional excellence and impeccable service
• Personal integrity
• The highest ethical standards
• Respect for people
• Collaboration, teamwork and accountability
• Being a pillar of the veterinary community
This position will complement our current team of 2 full-time radiologists and 2 dedicated technician team to support you. We offer radiology services during Monday to Friday, and Saturday morning, and your schedule would consist of a 4-day work week.
Denver and the metro area is a beautiful place to live with over 200 parks within the city alone. If you enjoy nature and being outside, there are 20,000 acres of parks in the nearby mountains for hiking, biking, snow sports, camping and many other outdoor activities. Love music? Denver is home of the unique Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre -there is no better place to experience live music! You will also find many professional sporting events, an exceptional dining scene, and a diversified cultural environment.
If you are interested in learning more about our practice and growing with our team take the next step and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details with you.
To apply for this job email your details to Contact@selectvetrad.com