Radiologist – Sugar Land Veterinary Specialists and 24-Hour Emergency Care – Sugar Land, Texas
Sugar Land Veterinary Specialists and 24-Hour Emergency Care is looking to welcome a Full-Time Radiologist to our team and rapidly growing hospital!
At Sugar Land Veterinary Specialists and 24-Hour Emergency Care, we believe the best way to provide compassionate, quality care to pets is by putting relationships—with our clients, patients, Team Members, and community—at the heart of everything we do.
· Our superior pet care + customer service is one of a kind
· We believe in a healthy work-life balance
· Our team is collaborative + supportive
· We are loyal, adaptable, and love to learn!
We’re a close-knit group of experienced veterinary professionals that pride ourselves on our ability to offer mentorship, support, and a collaborative workplace. In addition to taking care of pets, we also take care of each other. Through day-to-day interactions and organized team-building activities, we create an environment where personal health and well-being is important, and every individual matters.
The way we approach our work matters. Our core values—do the right thing, fun, wow service, trust, respect, responsibility, integrity, compassion, knowledge, and loyalty—guide everything we do at Sugar Land Veterinary Specialists and 24-Hour Emergency Care.
Our commitment to pets extends beyond our hospital walls.
Our Team Members also have the opportunity to give back to communities around the globe through our partnership with World Vets. Each year, we send a group of doctors and support staff abroad to help pets in need and support programs that nurture healthy relationships between people and animals.
Our Hospital and Benefits:
· Our facility is recently remodeled and houses a 24-hour ER + multiple specialties
· We are well-equipped: we have digital radiography, a 16 slice CT with 3D recon abilities, Halcyon Linear Accelerator, an ultrasound, MRI, and a full in-house laboratory
· We offer fluoroscopy and laparoscopy + have scope towers for urinary, gastrointestinal, nasal, and orthopedic cases
· We provide the opportunity to read images for our 12 sister hospitals in the Houston area during your normal business hours!
· We will consider flexible work options + welcome remote candidates
To find out more about our hospital, please visit https://slvetspecialists.com/
When you join our team, you’ll receive:
· Competitive base salary with bonus potential
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance – with company contribution HSA account
· License reimbursement
· Continuing Education allowance $2,500 for FT DVM’s
· 401k with company match
· Generous Paid Time Off for work/life balance
· Flexible schedule
· Practice freedom – no corporate protocols or mandatory formulary
· AVMA PLIT Professional Liability Insurance
Life in Sugar Land, Texas:
Sugar Land, TX is a thriving city with a family feel. Located approximately 20 miles southwest of downtown Houston, Sugar Land has outstanding schools, great restaurants, live music, shopping, and 25+ parks! Home to the Houston Museum of Natural Science, Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center, and the Houston Astros Triple-A affiliate team, we have something for everyone!
Join the Lakefield Family!
Sugar Land Veterinary Specialists and 24-Hour Emergency Care is part of the Lakefield Veterinary Group—a family-owned company that offers support and resources to hospital teams while empowering them to make decisions about how they practice medicine and show up for their communities. Find out more at careers.lakefieldvet.com.
Come do the right thing with us! Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to submit your resume.