- Full Time
- Scottsdale, AZ
WebsiteThrive Pet Healthcare
Animal Medical and Surgical Center is looking to add a Veterinary Radiologist or Residency trained Veterinarian to their fantastic practice!
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
- Works collaboratively with referral partners as well as AMSC’s own emergency, surgery, and neurology doctors.
For more than three decades, Animal Medical and Surgical Center (AMSC) has been providing pet owners in the Scottsdale area with the highest quality veterinary care available. AMSC boasts a modern, state of the art, and beautiful facility that immediately sets the tone for a client’s visit that they are in the presence of excellence and superior veterinary care. Our facility comes with advanced equipment including CT, MRI, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopy, stenting, and new ultrasound machine.
We work as a team of doctors as collaborators, colleagues, and friends to provide top level care for our patients, no matter what.
Animal Medical and Surgical Center is on the cutting edge of technology with integrated electronic medical record, digital treatment sheet, and Cubex inventory system. This allows for accurate real time billing, painless medical records, and seamless workflow to provide you with more time to do what you do best…be a doctor!
Scottsdale is termed “America’s most livable city” for a reason. With its warm, beautiful weather, vibrant culture, spas, golf, and a picturesque desertscape of hills, rock formations and cacti surrounding the beautiful valley, it’s no wonder it is growing so fast. The large population of the surrounding area means the case load is certainly present and ever expanding. By and large, we boast a clientele of “do anything” owners that will allow you to practice the type of medicine you were trained to do!
Animal Medical and Surgical Center is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly – Ember Hough, email@example.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.