- Full Time
- Part Time
Veterinary Radiologist positions with VetCT – Flexible Full or Part-Time positions – Worldwide!
People matter. At VetCT, you become part of a team where we put our people at the centre of all we do. As a teleradiologist, you will join a community of fellow specialists committed to collaboration, curiosity and care to drive the highest standards of clinical excellence. Supported by a dedicated office & IT team, you will be provided with the tools and expertise to excel in your role, develop your career, and feed into further innovation across the veterinary ecosystem.
What we do.
Our mission is to help all vets do their best and feel their best every single day. We achieve this through supportive, educational teleconsulting and teleradiology, and by developing novel educational strategies for veterinary medicine.
Our services were developed with all veterinarians in mind: students, new graduates, interns, residents, primary care vets, advanced practitioners and specialists. We look after vets all over the world, helping them care for their patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You will be responsible for reporting on radiology cases including radiographs, CT, and MRI. Principally, you will be reporting images for colleagues in universities, referral centres and first opinion practice, but there are additional opportunities to be involved in our education and training programmes. You will have the full support of our supporting radiologists, case managers and IT team, enabling you to concentrate on the clinical reporting – which you can discuss with colleagues from around the globe.
Who we are.
VetCT is unique in terms of its size and its independent ownership. Established in 2009 in Cambridge, UK, VetCT was built on the principles of exceptional quality work and outstanding patient care. Kindness and empathy are at our core – we genuinely care about our team, our clients and their patients.
Our team consists of more than 170 veterinary specialists covering all specialties and species, as well as a caring group of paraprofessionals including vet technicians, vet nurses and vet radiographers dedicated to ensuring you have everything you need to excel.
Why choose VetCT?
- Independent and family owned– we live and breathe our ethos and values. Our culture is unique.
- Flexibility- Incredibly flexible roles and the perfect work-life balance for you and your family.
- Mixed caseload- whether you prefer emergency radiographs, routine radiographs, CT or MRI or all of the above! We can offer you the perfect mix.
- Support- quite simply the best level of support that you will find anywhere. We employ radiologists, neurologists, surgeons, oncologists and many many more purely to give you the benefit of case discussion and second opinions.
- Career development- we have clear career progression pathways with opportunity for progression, promotion and leadership roles.
- More than just teleradiology- Don’t want to just report endless cases? Benefit from our opportunities to teach students, train residents, develop IT infrastructure and more.
- Training- Our new subspecialty training has now launched! Our MRI fellowships (led by Fraser McConnell) are only open to radiologists in our team. Exotic and Equine fellowships will follow soon.
- Compensation- Highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits.
- Growth and opportunity– one of the largest and fastest growing teleradiology companies with opportunities to join our new Share Scheme launching this year.
- Security– an established, strong company with an excellent track record. Guaranteed regular income.
- Employed and consultant roles available. Come and talk to us and we will find the right role for you.
Please email Katie at email@example.com and we will arrange a confidential call to speak about your options in more detail!
VetCT operates a policy of fair and equal employment practices for all employees and job applicants without insidious discrimination on the basis of race, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, political beliefs, disability or status as a veteran.
Connect with us on social media:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org