- Full Time
- Part Time
- Castle Rock, Colorado
WebsiteVeterinary Specialists of the Rockies
Where smart pets bring their people.
Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies (VSR) is looking for a Veterinary Radiologist to join our team!
Join our Denver area dream team of caring and collaborative veterinary professionals, dedicated to enhancing the lives of pets and their people with compassionate, committed care, 24/7/365.
We are growing a great culture where people are happy to spend their time working on things they care about, like animals, clients, a community, and each other.
• Board certified radiologist or one who has completed residency training
• Talented, energetic, well-rounded
• Excellent communicator with a high level of interpersonal skills
• Mentorship of all emergency doctors and specialty staff
• Promotes teamwork and inclusivity
VSR employee benefits you’ll receive:
• Signing bonus
• Competitive wages
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Generous paid time off
• Annual continuing education allowance
• Uniform allowance
• Applicable dues/licensing/liability insurance fees
• Employee pet discount plans
• Flexible scheduling for both professional development and quality of life
• Support for professional development and participation in rounds, journal club, and other growth opportunities
• Diagnostic Imaging department supported by internal medicine, oncology, surgery, cardiology, critical care and experienced ER docs and technicians
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best, and we value:
Our core values include:
• Professional excellence and impeccable service
• The highest ethical standards
• Respect for people
• An educational focus
• Being a pillar of the community
Our state-of-the-art 10,000 square foot hospital includes:
• 8 exam rooms including a cat-specific exam room
• 3 surgical suites
• Comfort room with a separate exit
• Ultrasound suite
• Digital radiography
• Fully-equipped, in-house laboratory
• Pharmacy, including blood products
• 16 slice GE CT
• And more!
Why Castle Rock, Colorado?
Just minutes from Denver in Castle Rock, Colorado, VSR is located in one of the fastest-growing areas of our state.
We choose to be in Castle Rock to fill a need in the community. Plus, we like it here! There are trails, biking, dog parks and other fun things to do. We are close to the mountains for camping and skiing and are even closer to the city of Denver for entertainment, cultural activities, and a large international airport.
Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies (VSR) is a 10,000 square foot, privately-owned emergency and specialty small animal hospital in Castle Rock, Colorado, dedicated to enhancing the lives of pets and their people with compassionate, committed care, 24/7/365.
Our veterinary specialists, emergency doctors and staff provide the highest level of integrated care for pets and their families from our location near Denver and about an hour from the mountains. You can learn more about our hospital by viewing our video or visiting our website.
We look forward to meeting YOU – another great fit for our team!
For more information please contact Dr. Megan Rector at DrRector@vsrockies.com
To apply for this job email your details to DrRector@VSRockies.com