- Full Time
- Radiation Oncologist
- Malvern, PA
WebsiteVRC Specialty Hospital
VRC Specialty Hospital in Malvern is seeking a Radiation Oncologist to join our established team. We are located close to the bustling city of Philadelphia as well as the historic Main Line, home to many beautiful trails and outdoor attractions, where its residents treat pets as true family.
- We are a progressive, team-oriented practice that values high-quality medicine, communication, and compassionate patient care.
- We have extremely qualified nurses on staff who are committed to excellence.
- We offer the ability to pursue innovation and advancement with additional support from a nationwide network of resources.
- Our state-of-the-art facility has on site Halcyon, MRI, CT, C-arm, ultrasound, X-ray, and more.
- We offer a unique, family-style work culture with many personal and professional opportunities as well as extremely competitive benefits and compensation.
- Our team has strong relationships with local referring veterinarians and specialists to provide outstanding care.
At VRC, you will have an opportunity to collaborate on cases with our other board-certified specialists in critical care, oncology, surgery, cardiology, physical rehabilitation, dentistry, neurology, internal medicine, and radiology. As part of the Compassion-First family you will have an opportunity to collaborate with other radiation oncologists and specialists in every field.
NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 80 specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more—more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients, and people. Learn more at NVACompassionFirst.com
For more information please contact Emily Lindholm – [email protected]