Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound on the go:
We have been working with Wiley Online Library to develop a VRU iOS App for ACVR members. The App allows access to the previous 12 months of Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound from your iPhone or iPad, keeping you current with the most important developments in your field.
Experience an entirely new browsing and reading experience available for iPhone and iPad:
- Convenient access to articles anytime, anywhere
- Quick navigation to any section of the app
- Immediate access to new content
- Select keywords for tailored content alerts
- Download issues to read offline, or share important articles
- Enhanced search across all downloaded content
- Sync your favorite app content across devices via iCloud
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to get access on your mobile device:
1) Go to the App Store using your iPhone or iPad.
2) Search for “Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound” to find the VRU App.
3) Download to your iPhone or iPad.
4) Open and select “I already have access”.
5) Select “Through my society affiliation”.
6) Login with the same username and password that you use to login to the ACVR website.
7) Your access will last for 90 days and then you will need to log back in.
8) For more information, please see Journal Mobile App FAQs.