1 / 2
- One month of inappetence, lethargy, respiratory wheezes, loss of voice.
- CBC and chemistry panel are show no significant abnormalities; the cat is FeLV and FIV negative.
- Generalized airway thickening with peritracheal and peribronchial soft tissue proliferation and regional lymphadenopathy.
- Concurrent non-destructive rhinosinusitis.
- Bronchial wash showed mixed inflammation with lymphocyte proliferation.
- Rhino/tracheo/bronchoscopy was performed and biopsies were taken.
- Histopathology revealed laryngeal, tracheal and bronchial lymphoma.
- Patient underwent chemotherapy.
1 / 8