- Presented with episodes of neck pain.
1 / 2
On the first left rib there is an expansile, ovoid lucent region with cortical lysis
- Aggressive bone lesion on the left first rib
- DDX: Metastatic carcinoma, round cell neoplasia, primary osseous neoplasia
- Rectal examination to rule out urogenital neoplasia (AGASACA, analsaculiths)
1 / 3
- Normal cervical vertebrae and spinal cord
- No other osseous abnormalities were noted
The owner did not want to pursue therapy so the dog was discharged. The cause of this osseous abnormality remains unknown.