- 3-week history of seizures (acute onset). In the last week she started not eating well and became lethargic; temperature: 104.7°F.
- Thick mandibles bilaterally with heterogeneous signal pattern; surrounding contrast enhancement that is worse on the right.
- Periosteal proliferation along the right mandible to the level of the tympanic bulla.
- Fluid signal in the right bulla.
- Craniomandibular osteopathy.
- Seizures were suspected to be due to idiopathic epilepsy.
- A CSF tap came back normal. Infectious disease testing (Toxo, Neospora, Crypto, Blasto, Distemper, Lyme, RMSF) all came back negative.
1 / 4