- 10 year-old male, intact aardvark
- Prior history of tail tip trauma, surgically managed and resolved
- Acute swelling/bruising of the left pelvic limb, slowly partially resolving, but various in size over time
- No other cutaneous bruising identified
What's Your Diagnosis?
Be sure to watch the Image Interpretation Session on Saturday, October 23, part of ACVR’s 2021 Virtual Meeting. Dr. Samantha Loeber, University of Wisconsin, will be presenting this case along with the session’s MC, Dr. Le Roux.
Post Meeting Answers
Biopsy of the mass: blood
- Pseudoaneurysm with large hematoma