- To register for the exam you will need to purchase the correct exam through the ACVR webstore. This process will prompt the completion of registration information so this is no longer a two-step process.
- You will receive a receipt for your purchase that is your confirmation of registration
- Council accepts all candidates for the examination. That may take 2-3 weeks following the registration deadline. As soon as you are approved to sit the exam you will receive an e-mail from the examination committee with additional information.
- Due Date: Apr 30, 2023
2023 PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS – DI and EDI
- The examination will be offered remotely. Candidates will need to arrange for an on site proctor who will receive the exam password. The proctor is required to provide the password and ensure the candidate has an appropriate location to sit the exam. The proctor is not required to remain in the exam room for the duration of the exam.
- Candidates will require a computer with a web camera and internet access for the examination. The recommendation is a monitor of at least 13″ for the best viewing of the questions.
- You will require an in person proctor for the exam.
- The exam will be offered twice per year and open to all eligible candidates (eligibility requirements included above).
Dates: Wednesday August 30th, 2023
Preliminary Examination Schedule:
|Session 1||Session 2|
|AT||10:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|ET||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|CT||10:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|MT||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|PT||8:00 AM||11:00 AM|
There is an demonstration exam set up in examsoft for you. This requires exam ID so you require a webcam for the exam. You can download this exam up to three times. This will allow you to practice the Examplify features and test Examplify on the computer you plan to use for the actual examination. The password for the exam is: test123
2023 Diagnostic Imaging CERTIFYING EXAMINATION – DI and EDI
Location: Viticus Centre East campus, Las Vegas NV
Dates: Tuesday/Wednesday August 29th/30th, 2023
Daily certifying exam schedule:
|7:00 am||Accommodation group 2 starts exam (7:00- 1:00)|
|7:30 am||Accommodation group 1 starts exam (7:30 – noon)|
|9:00||Standard exam group starts exam (9-12)|
|12:00 – 1:00||Lunch|
|1:00 pm||Standard group starts exam (1 – 4 pm)
Accommodation group 1 starts exam (1 – 5:30 pm)
|2:00 pm||Accommodation group 2 starts exam (2:00 – 8:00)|
Note: Accomodation group 2 are candidates with 2x the exam time, accomodation group 1 are candidates with 1.5 x the exam time.
- A hotel block has been arranged at the Residence Inn by Marriott, 2190 Olympic Avenue, Henderson NV (note that this is not the same hotel as previous due to construction at the Courtyard)
- A room block as been arranged, click here for reservations – Book your group rate for ACVR August Exam
- A shuttle will be available from between the hotel and the testing site.
- Pick up times:
- Accomodation group 2 – 6:40 am
- Accomodation group 1 – 7:20 am
- Standard group – 8:15 am
- If you are not planning to use the shuttle please let us know at email@example.com so we do not wait for you
- Pick up times:
- Lunch is provide on the examination days. There are gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options
- What you can bring into the exam room
- you can bring your own keyboard and mouse (bluetooth or wired)
- foam ear plugs or noise cancelling headphones (as long as they are not connected to any device)
- drink with a lid and snacks (please make sure the snacks do not have wrappers or make a lot of noise)
- scratch paper and pen (you must leave any notes in the room for the proctors to collect)
- You can pause the exam to use the restroom
- Please remain in the room for the final 15 minutes of each session so candidates completing the exam are not distrubed
There is an demonstration exam set up in examsoft for you. You can download this exam up to three times. This will allow you to see how the cases are presented and test the Examplify features. The videos for the cases are presented through Vimeo and are available at this link: https://vimeo.com/user/9636773/folder/2668939
The password for both the exam and to access Vimeo is: test123
Contact Stephanie Nykamp, Examination Director with any questions.