- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) is mandatory for Radiology & Radiation Oncology Diplomates achieving Diplomate status in 2015 or later.
- Diplomates certified prior to 2015 are exempt from MOC. However, Diplomates certified prior to 2015 will still be able to access the MOC System voluntarily for self-monitoring, but will not be subject to any of the requirements or penalties
- Diplomates can access the MOC System by clicking on the ‘My Certification’ link on the dashboard. — CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Despite changes in programing features of MOC, the point system will stay the same. See the User Guide for more information on points
- Policies and Procedures as they pertain to MOC are also available