2018 – Fort Worth, TX
- Dr. Mylene Auger, University of Tennessee, “Evaluation of the effects of sedative drugs on the sonographic and radiographic appearance of the spleen in healthy cats” (ACVR Podium Presentation)
- Dr. Jody Lawver, North Carolina State University, “Effectiveness of a standardized thoracocentesis technique using computed tomographic volumetric analysis in dogs with pleural effusion”. (ACVR Poster Presentation)
- Dr. Katherine Sweet, North Carolina State University, “Stereotactic radiation therapy for multilobular tumor of bone in 8 dogs”. (ACVR-RO Podium Presentation)
- Dr. Jason Fuerst, The Ohio State University, “Computed tomography of gallbladder sludge and gallbladder mucoceles in dogs” (VetMeet CT Presentation Award).
- Dr. Alexandra Scharf, Texas A&M University, “Magnetic resonance imaging of gadolinium-labelled mesenchymal stem cells in a large animal model of tendon injury” (VetMeet MRI Presentation Award).
2017 – Phoenix, AZ
- Dr. Christine Gremillion, North Carolona State University (Podium Presentation) – “Radiographic And Clinical Characterization Of Colonic Torsion In Dogs”.
- Dr. Kimberly Cronin, Michigan State University (Podium Presentation) – “Strain Sonoelastography In Feline Chronic Renal Disease.”.
- Dr. Celina Morimoto, University of Saskatchewan (Podium Presentation) – “Interfractional Variation In Canine Head Position Using On-Line Correction Based On CBCT, MV Or KV Radiographs”.
- Dr. Luis Rivas, North Carolina State University (Poster Presentation) – “Differentiation Of Canine Liver Lobe Fissures In Computed Tomographic Peritoneography Using Positive And Negative Contrast Medium”.
- Dr. Janina Bartels, University of Tennessee (Poster Presentation) – “Effect Of Gadolinium Contrast Medium Adminstration On T2*-Weighted Gradient Recalled Echo Imaging Of The Canine Brain”
2016 – Orlando, FL
- Dr. Jennifer Fowler, Oregon State University (Oral Presentation) – “Comparison Of Thoracic Radiography, Ultrasonography, Computed Tomography, And Histology For The Evaluation Of Pneumonia In Dairy Calves”.
- Dr. Jaime Rechy, Jr, North Carolona State University (Oral Presentation) – “The Effect Of Dexmedetomidine On Portal Blood Flow Velocity Measured With Spectral Doppler Ultrasound In Dogs”.
- Dr. Leanne Magestro, North Carolina State University (Oral Presentation) – “Early Experiences With A Three-Fraction Stereotactic Radiation Therapy (SRT) Protocol In Four Dogs With Presumed Chemodectomas”.
- Dr. Lauren Smith, University of Wisconsin (Poster) – “A Description And Validation Of Slow Computed Tomography To Assess Respiration-Induced Target Motion For Radiation Planning And Treatment.”
- Dr. Keiko Murakami, Perdue University (Poster) – “Localization of the Tonsils on Computed Tomography (CT) Imaging in Dogs”.
2015 – Minneapolis, MN
- Dr. Constance Fazio, University of Wisconsin (Oral Presentation) – “3 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging For Detection Of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Complete Versus Partial Tear In Dogs.”.
- Dr. Lelivelt Shaikh, University of Georgia (Oral Presentation) – “Use Of A 15-Channel Knee Coil Versus A 6-Channel Body Matrix Coil For Magnetic Resonance Imaging Of The Distal Equine Limb At 1.5T”.
- Dr. Kristina Chapman, University of Florida (Poster) – “Radiographic Anatomy Of The Distal Tibia Of The Horse”.
- Dr. Maylene Auger, University of Montreal (Poster) – “Comparison Of Nasal Mucosal Contact Points And Septal Deviations In Brachycephalic And Normocephalic Dogs Using Computed Tomography”.
2014 – St. Louis, MO
- Dr. Stacy Cooley, Cornell University (Oral Presentation) – “Ultrasonographic Measurement Of The Optic Nerve Sheath Diameter In Horses”.
- Dr. Beth Biscoe, Washington State University (Oral Presentation) – “Comparison Of Sonoelastography And Ultrasound To Detect And Monitor Experimentally-Induced Deep Digital Flexor Tendinitis In The Equine Forelimb”.
- Dr. Kelsey Pohlmann, Colorado State University (Oral Presentation) – “Survival In Dogs With Stage 4 Nasal Tumors Treated With Streotactic Body Radiation Therapy”.
- Dr. Samantha Loeber, Colorado State University (Poster) – “Incorporation Of Fdg-Pet/Ct Into Radiation Therapy Planning To Improve Treatment Of Canine Nasal Tumors”.
- Dr. Layla Shaikh, University of Georgia (Poster) – “Imaging The Canine Spine With Space, A 3D T2-Weighted Spin Echo Sequence With Variable Flip Angle Refocusing”.
2013 – Savannah, GA
- Dr. R.A. Van Hatten, Cornell University (Oral Presentation) – “Comparison of electroretinography and brainstem auditory response to three-dimensional time-of-flight magnetic resonance angiography for detecting reduced blood flow in the maxillary arteries of cats with the mouth opened”
- Dr. K.C. Lynch, University of Illinois (Oral Presentation) – “Ex vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy (1HMRS) of normal, reactive, and malignant canine lymph nodes: Evaluation of the choline metabolite as a marker for malignancy.”
- Dr. A.M. Adrian, Colorado State University (Poster) – “Sedated computed tomographic angiography: A novel method for improving the diagnosis of canine pancreatitis”.
- Dr. J.M. Gambino, Mississippi State University (Poster) – “In vivo noninvasive single voxel 1h magnetic resonance spectroscopy at 3t for the evaluation of intracranial neoplasms in dogs.”