- Dr. Tony Pease, Education Director
- Dr. Nathalie Rademacher, Chair 2021, New Orleans, LA
- Dr. Jessica Vallone, Chair 2022, Reno, NV
- Dr. Jason Arble, Past-Chair
- Dr. Michelle Keyerleber, RO President – Radiation Oncology Program Chair
- Dr. Anthony Fischetti, Webmaster
- Libby Dietrich, Ex-Officio, Executive Administrator
- Dr. Nate Nelson, Ex-Officio, ACVR President
- Dr. Federica Morandi, Ex-Officio, ACVR President-Elect
- Dr. Tod Drost, Ex-Officio, ACVR Executive Director
- Dr. Matt Cannon, Ex-Officio, ACVR Treasurer
Overview: The purpose of the Program Committee is to organize the annual meeting of the ACVR. This includes identifying keynote speakers, overseeing abstract submission, and selecting co-chairs to organize the forum topics and image interpretation session.
Length of Term: 4 members serving 4 year terms, 3 members (co-chairs serving 1 year terms, and 1 ACVR-RO member (president elect) serving 2 years).
Number Selected: 4 committee members
Time Commitment: 40 hours per year (more for the committee chair)