Check Out the Paper!
Canine IHPSS insertion into systemic circulation is commonly through primary hepatic veins
Congratulations to Dr. Mark J. Plested!
- Recipient of the 2021 ACVR Resident Author Award
- The award was presented by our ACVR President, Dr. Nelson, at this year’s Business Meeting
- Mentoring Author: Dr. Randi Drees, Department of Clinical Sciences and Services, Royal Veterinary College, University of London, North Mymms, Hertfordshire, UK
- Title: ” Canine intrahepatic portosystemic shunt insertion into the systemic circulation is commonly through primary hepatic veins as assessed with CT angiography”
- Guidelines to receive the award
- Past Recipients
Comments for this year’s winning paper…
- “very useful information – well written – practical application – excellent images”
- “Very complex anatomical study that required undoubtedly hours and hours of work and lots of attention to detail!”
- “well done descriptive study”
- “Great pictures to help comprehension”
- “Clearly written”
- “Impressive case number for this particular pathology, demonstrating the benefit of inter-institutional research”