ACVR’s leadership feels confident that our College can organize together in a healthy and safe manner at this year’s Annual Scientific Meeting. We appreciate your understanding and also understand that circumstances of each individual and their community, workplace, and family are unique.
With these factors in mind, we are pleased to offer in-person and enduring materials options to ensure that everyone has access to their preferred experience:
1. In-Person*: Our face-to-face meeting in Reno, Nevada will take place responsibly with following CDC, local, state, and federal guidelines. ACVR intends to present the Annual Scientific Meeting as in years past with educational and social events during the week.
ACVR encourages all attendees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 while participating in the 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Safety will be considered when providing food and beverage during the meeting and social events.
- Designated Socially Distant area in the General Session room that provides ample personal space for attendees.
- Option to self-identify personal space needs to other attendees via name badges.
- Enduring material is available for individuals who feel unsafe in this environment.
*Health and Safety Protocols are subject to change at any time. All such changes will be updated and communicated as quickly as possible with registered attendees. Additional details of our Health and Safety Protocols, including the details regarding the process of providing proof of vaccination, will be announced as we get closer to the event dates.**ACVR cannot control or require guests/staff of the Silver Legacy to wear masks or be vaccinated. By attending the event, all attendees accept that these protocols will not be in place outside of ACVR events. Venue regulations may change based on state guidelines.
2. Enduring Materials: For a variety of reasons, you may simply feel like a virtual option is the better choice. ACVR will have enduring materials that can be viewed at your convenience.